Value and Service Define Keyrenter Fort Lauderdale
We are property management experts skilled in innovative processes and focused on quality service you’ll love.
You want to work with a company whose corporate values are an extension of their personal values. This principle is what has led Keyrenter Fort Lauderdale to become an industry leader in our area.
Our success stems from treating you the way we’d like to be treated. We focus on values, ethics, customer service, client satisfaction, innovation, quality, and personal service that gets results.
We make sure our values match yours.
When you work with us, you get access to a team whose foundation is built on integrity, honesty, and accountability. We genuinely care for our clients and the community they represent, and that is reflected in our care and service.
Our team is dedicated to delivering proactive property management solutions you need in real-time.
When you work with us, you get access to actual property management industry experts versed in innovative processes and focused on quality service you’ll love.
How we work to make your property profitable
To accomplish that and stay ahead of the curve we invest in ongoing education, the best technology, and staying abreast of industry changes before they happen.
We approach every project like it was one of our own. No matter what rental management solutions you need, whether it is for single-family homes, condos, townhomes, apartments, or commercial properties, we will always deliver. This is the reason why our vacancy rate is less than 5%.
We are members of NARPM and we stay up to date with all changes in the industry and strive to continually provide service that matches your needs.
Meet the Team
Owner, Keyrenter Fort Lauderdale
Dan has been a property manager and real estate investor for over 20 years.He got his start investing and operating rental properties in Chicago in the mid 1990’s. Over the years, he has owned and operated over 20 apartment buildings and 5 commercial properties, while simultaneously managing hundreds of units.Dan handles all aspects of investment and real estate; from acquiring and negotiating contracts, to rehabilitating the units to achieve the highest and best rents, maintaining the buildings, and keeping the properties fully rented to maintain the best possible profit.His specific experience includes condominium conversion projects, and building out commercial and residential properties.Dan has vast experience in real estate investing and property management. He is currently a licensed real estate agent in Florida.
Real Estate Broker, Keyrenter Fort Lauderdale
Ben Schwab has been a working professional in Real estate and property managment for over 14 years.He got his start in residential and commercial rentals and sales, as an agent in New York City in 2002. He has since cultivated vast experience in all aspects of residential sales and property managment experience.He is currently a Property manager and real estate broker in Palm Beach County, Florida; with clients ranging from buyers and sellers of single family homes (condos & town homes), to investors holding investment property portfolio’s.Ben is a professional property manager; and his clients rely on his expertise in all aspects of identifying, negotiating, acquiring, and managing investment (and other) properties.
- Member of Rising Realty Hall of Fame
- Top Producer of Rising Realty of South Florida 2011-Present
- Broker with Rising Realty in South Florida
- (GRI) Designation
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Manages the REO team at Rising Realty and responsible for 100’s of REO properties listed and sold for banks, financial institutions, and private equity groups (part of the REO team that sold properties under the following names in MLS: Jason Shapiro and Keren Bajaroff.)
- Manages and oversees an entire BPO/Valuations department that services over 25 banks and financial institutions.
- Completed 1000’s of BPO’s and comparative market analysis reviews for dozens of banks and BPO companies.
- Manages rehab team for investors who rehab and flip properties and for investors who rent to tenants
- Support staff includes 4 valuation analysts, 1 offer assistant, 1 closer, and 2 field staff.
- Market expert in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
- Been in Real Estate for over 12 years
- Active in the Jewish Community Center
- Member of Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches since 2014
- Professional Service
- E-Pro Designation
- Certified Marketing Specialist
- SFR designations
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Past Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
- New York Real Estate agent (2002-2004)